Vietnam Educational Tour
Vietnam Educational Tour From Ahmedabad
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the C? Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
Day 01Ahmedabad - Hanoi
our exciting journey begins as you take flight from Ahmedabad. Upon arrival Noi Bai airport, you are warmly welcomed by our Tour guide and transferred to your hotel in Hanoi Capital. Be free and relax after long journey. This evening you will attend a Water Puppet Show at Thang Long Theater and enjoy a welcome dinner at local restaurant. “Water puppetry is a tradition that dates back as far as the 11th century CE when it originated in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Today\'s Vietnamese water puppetry is a unique variation on the ancient Asian puppet tradition”. Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 02Hanoi - Cooking Class
After breakfast at hotel, your tour guide will pick up you and transfer to the Hidden Hanoi Restaurant. Enjoy a walk to some market nearby. Later, you will be going back to Hidden Hanoi kitchen and having a small introduction about Vietnamese culture. You will also have a Hand on cooking class. Enjoy self-made lunch and dessert together.
Afternoon, you will take a visit to Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam, History museum (or Art museum, Army museum, Women museum is at your choice). Hanoi Flag Tower. Dinner is at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 03Hanoi - Halong Bay
Post breakfast at hotel, your guide cum driver will transfer you to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way. On arrival, take a boat trip to visit Halong Bay, listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. "Dragon descending to the sea" as it is known in Vietnamese legend, picturesque Halong Bay has more than 1,500 limestone islets rising from the sea, many of them containing beautiful grottoes.
Enjoy a thrilling 4-hour boat trip through Halong Bay, and take a short excursion to Thien Cung Cave and perhaps even a quick swim (if weather is permitted).
You will be returning back to Hanoi in the afternoon and will have stop on the way for shopping at Dong Trieu Ceramic. Dinner shall be at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 04Hanoi SOS Village – Ho Chi Minh City
Start at 8:00 from your hotel, you will go to the SOS Village nearby to do some charity activities and play with children. Lunch is at local restaurant Later, we will transfer to Noi Bai airport for connecting flight to Ho Chi Minh City. On arrival, meeting tour guide and take a private car to your hotel in the central of city for check in. Dinner is at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 05Ho Chi Minh City – School Visit
On the morning 8.00 AM, On the morning, we go to a school, welcomed by student and do some cultural activities such as trying Vietnam customs and taking picture together; Singing, discussing about Education; Walking around school to see the surroundings and catching photos. In the afternoon, we\'ll take half day city tour to Reunification Palace, War Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral. End of the day free time for shopping at Ben Thanh Market, whose clock tower over the main entrance to what was formerly known as Les Halles Centrale is the symbol of Saigon. Opened first in 1914, it features one-way aisles loaded with people clamoring to sell you cheap goods (T-shirts, aluminum wares, silk, bamboo, and lacquer) and postcards. Dinner is at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 06Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta
Enjoy breakfast at hotel, then we\'ll depart at 0800 Hrs from your hotel to My Tho. Upon arrival, get on a private boat cruising along small creek to Mekong River estuary, to Phoenix Island and stop at a garden restaurant for Vietnamese lunch. The motorized boat cruises more along natural creeks and quiet village in Ben Tre Province. Visit orchards, bee - keeping farm, taste natural honey and honey wine, enjoy tropical fruit, traditional music, wonder around a distillery, explore the local coconut candy production process, taste candy & coconut pulp. On the way back to Ho Chi Minh, stop at a bonsai garden in My Tho. Dinner is at Indian restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Explore the rice bowl of Vietnam in this day trip to the Mekong Delta. Cruise through the lush green vegetation of the Mekong canals to an orchard, where you are treated to a delicious lunch complete with tropical fruits. Rowing along these canals and visiting the floating markets us a truly memorable experience.
Day 07Ho Chi Minh City – Departure
Free time for shopping at Ben Thanh market or leisure at hotel (check-out time is before 1200 Hrs) until transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for your departure flight. Make sure you have made new friends and exchanged your contact details as well! Don’t forget to buy souvenirs! Take your flight back home to Ahmedabad…
Hanoi: Hong Ha Hotel or similar – 3 Nights
Ho Chi Minh: Sabah Saigon Hotel or similar – 3 Nights
- Full private modern transfers with AC as program
- Airfare and visa (Inclusive of Internal flights)
- Ferry Services as indicated
- Skilled English-speaking tour guide
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- All lunches and dinners as mentioned in the itinerary for Indian meals.
- All entrance fees
- All meals as indicated (Indian or local food)
- Airport taxes
- Daily bottle of mineral water (02 bottles/Pax/day tour)
- All activities mentioned
- All service charge and government tax
- Gratuities (tips)
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Food & beverages unless not specified
- Any other personal expenses
- Anything which is not part of inclusions
Please Note :
- This is a Proposal only. Hotels/services are not blocked until we receive your confirmation letter.
- Above rates are subject to change based on availability at the time of booking.
- Please note that the inclusions are as per the quote above, items not mentioned are not included. Please verify the inclusions as additional items can only be provided at additional cost.
- Please note that rates are based on quoted group size, if group size changes the rates will be adjusted accordingly.
- Breakfast is provided by the hotel at their standard time. Additional services may result in additional cost.
- If visa is not granted Rs 30,000/- will be taken as cancellation charges.
- Tour Cancelled after booking Rs 30,000/- deducted plus cancellation charges if any
- Tour Cancelled after airline tickets are blocked Rs 85,000/- will be deducted
- Tour Cancelled 60 days prior to tour date 50% of the total tour amount
- Tour cancelled 45 days prior to tour date 70% of the total tour amount.
- Tour cancelled less than 30 days before the tour date – NO REFUND
- No show due to any reason – NO REFUND
- Subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction
Time: Vietnam is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of India
Currency: Vietnamese dong [VND] (Official currency of Vietnam)
Local Language: Vietnamese is an official language however English and French is known in many parts
Flight schedule: Direct flights are available from Ahmedabad to Hanoi (Vietnam)
Visa Requirement : Yes, Indian citizens do require a visa to visit Vietnam