Udaipur Tour Package
Udaipur Tour Package from Ahmedabad
Udaipur is the prettiest of Rajasthan’s cities and small enough to explore on weekend tour. Known as the Venice of the East, the city of Udaipur, with its royal palaces, serene lakes, ancient temples, intricately carved balconies and splendid gardens, has a romance unmatched in Rajasthan and possibly even all of India. Travelplum as leading tour operator provides customized Udaipur tour package from Ahmedabad.
As we mentioned Udaipur is small city and easily explored on weekend tour. Udaipur is well worth a few nights to relax in such a pretty setting. Travelplum can also arrange pickups from airports, train stations and hotels both in and out of the Udaipur with our tours making perfect day trips from Ahmedabad. We have exclusive hotel partner in Udaipur and hence best price is guaranteed with our Udaipur tour packages from Ahmedabad.
To get customized itinerary or book our tour packages feel free to contact us anytime.
- Convenient departures from your location in Ahmedabad
- Private transfers by fully Air-Conditioned vehicles
- Comfortable & luxurious stay in 3 star Deluxe properties
- Experience a unique blend of Rajasthan, Mughal, Medieval Europe
- Visit to wildlife sanctuary that inhabits many endangered species
Brief Itinerary :
Day 1 : Pick-up from Ahmedabad & drive for Kumbhalgarh (350 Kms/7 Hrs). Overnight Kumbhalgarh.
Day 2 : Kumbhalgarh to Nathdwara (75 Kms/3 Hrs) & Eklingji Temple. Overnight Udaipur.
Day 3 : Explore palaces and lakes of Udaipur. Later drive for Ahmedabad. (250 Kms/5 Hrs)
Additional Information :
Days of Operation : Every day
You will be picked up from your location in Ahmedabad. Enjoy your ride from Ahmedabad to Kumbhalgarh. Upon arrival you will be taken to 3 star deluxe hotel in Kumbhalgarh. Complete your check-in formalities and head out to explore this beautiful town. Visit Kumbhalgarh Fort. It is surrounded by the 2nd longest wall after the Great Wall of China. In the evening, take a stroll in local markets; you might like some handicraft souvenirs! Dinner at the hotel. Enjoy your comfortable overnight stay in Kumbhalgarh.
Enjoy hearty breakfast at the hotel and later head towards Nathdwara and Eklingji Temples. Both have their own importance in Hinduism. Nathdwara literally means Gateway to God. Here, incarnation of Lord Krishna is worshipped as 7 year old child. While, Eklingji is believed to be ruling deity of Mewar Princely State. Enjoy lunch on route to Udaipur. Reach Udaipur early evening and proceed towards your hotel for check-in. Freshen up and if time permits, you may like to enjoy a boat ride at Lake Pichola or take a stroll at Fateh Sagar Lake with the backdrop of Aravali Mountain Range.
Day 03Udaipur City Palace
On the last day of the tour, post breakfast complete check-out procedure and head out to explore this beautiful lake city. Visit Udaipur City Palace, Saheliyon Ki Baadi and many other historical places which represent the Royal life and culture of erstwhile Princely states. Before heading towards Ahmedabad, don\'t forget to visit Jagdish Temple as well! Arrive Ahmedabad late evening. Your tour concludes in Ahmedabad.
- Accommodation at hotel on twin sharing basis at all the locations in Deluxe category
- Food as per selected plans
- A water bottle to each guest every day
- Transportation by private Air Conditioned Vehicles
- Fuel Charges | Parking Charges | Driver Charges | Road Tolls
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry tickets to any of the attractions
- Food & Beverages (Unless specified)
- Airfare/Train Tickets
- Current applicable 5% GST
- Anything which is not part of Inclusions
Please Note :
- Meals : MAP (Mid-American, Breakfast & Dinner)
- Once booked, this tour is Non-Cancellable, Non-Changeable
- Vehicles Offered: Up to 3 pax- sedan | 4 to 6 pax- SUV or MUV | 7 to 9 pax- Mini Van
- The prices mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis only
- Check-in & Check-out timings of the Hotel will be according to the respective Hotel
- Travelplum is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour
- We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings
- Any incidental or personal and other expenses and the cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon the circumstances
- Guests shall follow the Hotel Rules and applicable law of the land