It’s commonly held belief that Thailand tour is a backpacker dream but nothing more. However truth is a vast and wonderful country that caters to all holiday-maker. Thailand tour package from Ahmedabad will transport you to the stunning region of Southeast Asia. Each year Thailand is discovered by millions of Indians especially from Ahmedabad, drawn to its immaculate beaches and aquamarine seas, as well as its rich culture, flashy shopping malls, chic boutiques, and colorful markets.
Let our experienced travel consultants at Travelplum recommend your perfect Thailand tour package from Ahmedabad itinerary, taking in the best of country, beach, and culture and experience the legendary hospitality of the friendly locals that creates lifelong memories of an exceptional holiday.
Brief Itinerary :
Day 1 : Arrival at Bangkok Airport. Travel to Phuket. Overnight Phuket
Day 2 : Full Day Trip to Phi Phi Island. Overnight Phuket
Day 3 : A day free at leisure in Phuket. Overnight Phuket
Day 4 : Transfer from Phuket to Krabi. Overnight Krabi
Day 5 : Full Day Tour to 4 Island with Lunch. Overnight Krabi
Days of Operation : Every day
Arrive at Bangkok Airport. Later meet your representative & transfer to PHUKET Hotel & check in at the Hotel. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight is at PHUKET.
Day 02Phi Phi Island
Post breakfast, you will be picked up for Phi Phi Island by cruiser - Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the World\'s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists. Overnight is at PHUKET.
Savor Breakfast at the hotel. Today the day is free for leisure. Spend some time for shopping! Overnight is at PHUKET.
Enjoy hearty breakfast and check out from hotel. You will be transferred to Krabi. Arrive and check in at the hotel. Rest of the Day will be at Leisure. Overnight Krabi.
Day 054 Island - Koh Gai, Koh Tup, Koh Mawr and Poda
Breakfast at hotel. Today enjoy full day at 4 Island tour with local lunch. The Four Krabi Islands are Koh Gai, Koh Tup, Koh Mawr and Poda. Savor Traditional Local lunch. Swimming, Snorkeling, Sunbathing, exploring, and photography are the main activities to enjoy. Overnight at KRABI.
Day 06check out
Post breakfast; check out from the hotel by 1200hrs. Depart for Airport as per your flight timings. Enjoy some last moment shopping before you head back home!
- Accommodation at hotel on twin sharing basis at all the locations in 3* deluxe category
- Food & beverages as per selected meal plan
- Water bottle to each guest every day
- Transportation by Air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of professional Driver cum guide
- Fuel charges| Parking charges | Driver charges | Road Tolls
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry tickets to any of the attractions
- Food & beverages (unless specified)
- Current applicable 5 % GST
- Anything which is not a part of Inclusions
Please Note :
- Meals: CP, 5 Breakfasts + 1 Lunch
- Timing variates at attractions and religious places as per the season
- Once booked tour is non-cancellable, non-changeable
- The prices mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis only
- Check in & check out timings of hotel will be according to respective hotel
- Travelplum is not responsible, nor liable for any damage , loss or injury cause to any passenger while taking the tour
- We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested of take care of their belongings
- Any incidental or personal and other expenses and the cost of items which are not specified/ mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon the circumstances
- Guests shall follow the hotel rules and applicable law of the land
Time: Thailand is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of India
Currency: Thai baht (Official currency of Thailand)
Local Language: Thai is an official language however English is known in many parts
Flight schedule: Direct flights are available from Ahmedabad to Bangkok
Visa Requirement: The Procedure for Visa on Arrival in Thailand. Indian passport holders who are visiting Thailand for Tourism and plan to stay no more than 15 days in the country can avail the Visa on Arrival.