North India Tour Package
- Convenient departures from Delhi Train Station/ Airport
- Enjoy optional sports activities like River Rafting, Rappelling & others
- Comfortable & Luxurious stay in 3 star deluxe properties
- Enjoy serenity of beautiful Dharamshala – the home of Dalai Lama
- Explore Chandigarh – India’s first planned city designed by Le Corbusier
Brief Itinerary :
Day 01 : Arrive Delhi and Drive to Shimla (9 Hours). O/n Shimla.
Day 02 : Shimla – Kufri Excursion with Local Sightseeing. O/n Shimla.
Day 03 : Full Day Excursion from Shimla to Chail and Naldehra. O/n Shimla.
Day 04 : Shimla to Manali by Road En route visit to Manikaran. (10 Hours) O/n Manali.
Day 05 : Local sightseeing of Manali and visit to Solang Valley. O/n Manali.
Day 06 : Optional Day trip to Rohtang Pass/Hamta Pass – at own cost. O/n Manali.
Day 07 : Full Day drive from Manali to Dharamshala (9 Hours). O/n Dharamshala.
Day 08 : Local Sightseeing from Dharamshala to Jwalaji and Kangra Fort. O/n Dharamshala.
Day 09 : Travel from Dharamshala to Chandigarh (9 Hours). O/n Chandigarh.
Day 10 : Chandigarh Local Sightseeing and drop at Delhi Airport/Train Station (6 Hours). Tour Concludes.
Additional Information :
Days of Operation : Every day
Arrive Delhi early morning by flight/Train and meet your representative who will assist with your transfers from Delhi to Shimla. Once you arrive at Shimla in the evening; Check-in at the hotel and evening will be at your leisure. Shimla is often referred as 'Queen of Hills' - surrounded by dense Cedar Trees forest. Enjoy dinner at the Hotel and overnight stay.
Today morning after enjoying delicious breakfast visit Kufri. It is especially popular among trekkers. Kufri is the home for annual winter sports festival held in February. The Himalayan Nature Park is situated nearby the Kufri town. Later, visit the famous mall road of Shimla. Visit the Scandal Point After ample of shopping time return to your hotel for a mouth watering dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 03Chail Palace
Today morning after a breakfast; visit the famous Chail Palace built by Bhupender Singh. The Chail Cricket Ground was built in 1893 after leveling the top of a hill it stands at 2444m and is the highest cricket pitch and polo ground in the world. Evening will be free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Have your breakfast and begin driving Manali, one of the most popular hill stations of India. Upon arriving, complete the check- in formalities at the hotel. The evening is at leisure. Flocked by honeymooners and family vacationers all around the year, Manali is dotted with a number of attractions. En route visit Manikaran; is a small town located in the Parvati valley, in Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. It lies on the banks of River Parvati. This town is situated at a height of 1760 m above the sea level. It is regarded as the pilgrim centre for both Hindus and Sikhs. You will reach Manali late in the evening. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05Solang Valley
After breakfast get set to visit the popular tourist attractions of Manali. Morning you proceed for Solang Valley where you can enjoy adventure activities like Zorbing, Paragliding etc. Later you can also visit Tibetan Monastery- not only a place of worship but also a Tibetan culture centre, the natural springs and sandstone temples at Vashist Village, Hadimba Devi Temple- dedicated to Hadimba, wife of Bhim and the Manu Temple- an old temple dedicated to sage Manu. Evening will be at leisure and you can visit Mall Road for shopping. Overnight at the hotel in Manali.
Day 06Rohtang Pass
After early breakfast enjoy a breathtaking drive to Snow Point on the road to Rohtang Pass (Closed on Tuesdays). Known for its scenic beauty Rohtang Pass holds strategic importance for India. The name Rohtang means 'ground of corpses' due to the number of people who lost their lives trying to cross it. Besides Lahaul and Spiti Rohtang Pass also serves as the gateway to Pangi and the valley of Leh. The Pass offers beautiful sights of glaciers peaks Lahaul Valley and the Chandra River. Later visit the famous Solang Valley - the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh. Return to hotel by the evening. Enjoy Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
After the breakfast, drive towards Dharamshala. On the way, let the cool breeze touch while treating your eyes to the scenic, spread all around. After arrival in Dharamshala, check-in at the hotel. Evening will be at the leisure. This peaceful hill town is an ideal holiday destination that boasts of lush greenery, fresh air, dense forests and a number of attractions. Enjoy dinner and stay overnight.
Day 08Jwalaji Temple
Enjoy hearty breakfast at the hotel and reach to Jwalaji Temple in Kangara Fort valley to seek her blessings. Spend a day in serenity of Dharamshala. Return to your hotel and evening shall be at leisure. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
It's time to leave Himalayas! Enjoy the breakfast, complete your check-out formalities and head towards India's first planned city - Chandigarh. Designed by French Architect 'Le Corbusier'. It is a city that serves as a capital to two states: Punjab and Haryana. City is known for its wonderful architects and lakes. An evening will be free at leisure. Enjoy dinner and stay at the hotel in Chandigarh.
Day 10Rock Garden/Rose Garden/Pinjore Garden
Last day of the tour! Complete check-out formalities, the 'last' breakfast and head towards Delhi while enjoying local sightseeing of Chandigarh. Visit Rock Garden/Rose Garden/Pinjore Garden and Sukhna Lake. Enjoy the sightseeing as per your flight/train timings from Delhi. Your unforgettable Heavenly tour concludes at Delhi.
- Accommodation at hotel on twin sharing basis at all the locations in Deluxe category
- Food as per selected plans
- A water bottle to each guest every day
- Transportation by private Air Conditioned Vehicles
- Fuel Charges | Parking Charges | Driver Charges | Road Tolls
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry tickets to any of the attractions
- Food & Beverages (Unless specified)
- Activities Equipment Fees & Rental
- Airfare/Train Tickets
- Current applicable 5% GST
- Anything which is not part of Inclusions
Please Note :
- Meals : MAP (Mid-American, Breakfast & Dinner)
- Once booked, this tour is Non-Cancellable, Non-Changeable
- Vehicle provided is not at the customers’ disposal
- Vehicles Offered: Up to 3 pax- sedan | 4 to 6 pax- SUV or MUV | 7 to 9 pax- Mini Van
- The prices mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis only
- Check-in & Check-out timings of the Hotel will be according to the respective Hotel
- Travelplum is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour
- We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings
- Any incidental or personal and other expenses and the cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon the circumstances
- Guests shall follow the Hotel Rules and applicable law of the land