London Holiday Package
Brief Itinerary :
Day 1 : Arrive at London and transferred to hotel. Day at Leisure. Overnight London
Day 2 : Full Day Guided Tour of London. Visit Madame Tussauds & London Eye. Overnight London
Day 3 : London to Windsor. Orientation Tour of Windsor. Overnight at Kendal/Windermere
Day 4 : Kendal/Windermere to Edinburgh via Lake District. Overnight Edinburgh
Day 5 : Full Day Guided Tour of Edinburgh. Evening at Leisure. Overnight Edinburgh
Day 6 : Cruise from Edinburgh to Glasgow via Loch Lomond. Overnight Glasgow
Day 7 : Travel from Glasgow to York. Guided City Tour of York. Overnight York
Day 8 : Transfer to London after breakfast from York. Day at leisure. Overnight London
Day 9 : Check-out post breakfast and shuttle transfer to the airport. Tour Concludes
Additional Information :
Year 2018 : June 04-11, 18 | July 02, 16 | Aug 06, 20 | Sept 03, 17 | Oct 08, 22 | Nov 08, 18 | Dec 06, 25
Year 2019 : Jan 10, 24 | Feb 07, 21 | March 07, 21
Arrival in London at Heathrow Airport and take a transfer to reach to your hotel in London. The Rest of the day is at Leisure so that you can relax after your long haul flight. Dinner and an overnight stay will be at London.
Day 02Buckingham Palace
After breakfast, start your day with the escorted tour of London. See gems of London such as Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge and so many. You will visit Madame Tussauds wax museum; stand a pose next to your favorite celebrity! You will also have an opportunity to take a flight on the London Eye. Enjoy the spectacular views of London from one of its Hi-Tech Glass Capsules. On a clear day, you can view up to 40 Kms! Your dinner and an overnight stay shall be at the hotel in London.
Enjoy the breakfast at the hotel and complete your check-out formalities. Later, board your coach to leave for Kendal/Windermere. Before you reach Windermere in the evening; you will have an orientation tour of Windsor & Oxford. Just like London; Windsor is also located on River Thames and globally famous for Windsor Castle, still a working castle. On the other side, Oxford is known as the City of Dreaming Spires known for its University. Your dinner and an overnight stay shall be in Kendal/Windermere.
Day 04Lake District
Check-out from the hotel post breakfast and drive towards supremely beautiful Lake District - the first ever National Park of England. It is region of sky high mountains with spectacular lakes. This place has been inspiration to many including William Wordsworth. You will also enjoy a cruise on Lake Windermere. Before you reach to Scotland; you will have a quick stop at Gretna Green - the hot favorite Wedding destination. At the early evening, enjoy a scenic drive through Edinburgh - Scotland's Summer Hill Capital. Your dinner and an overnight stay will be in Edinburgh.
Savor the breakfast and enjoy the escorted city tour of Edinburgh. See the Scottish Parliament Building, Holyrood Palace, St Giles Cathedral and magnificent Edinburgh Castle. Your early evening shall be free at leisure. Take a stroll on historical Princess Street. You might would like to enjoy an open top bus tour as well (not included). Your dinner and an overnight stay will be in Edinburgh.
Day 06Loc Lomond
Post breakfast, leave Edinburgh and travel towards Loc Lomond. Here, you will enjoy a cruise for an hour. Enjoy the spectacular views and gain an intimate perspective. Later, enjoy a panoramic drive to Glasgow. It is a city located on the banks of River Clyde. Enjoy an escorted tour here. See People's Palace, Glasgow Tower, Theatre Royal and Glasgow Cathedral. You will also have free time at Glasgow Green. Your dinner and an overnight stay will be in Glasgow.
Have a breakfast and then head towards York. It is a walled city located in Northeast of England. Arrive in York at early afternoon and enjoy a guided tour. See York Minster, York Castle, Rowntree Park, Bridges of York and more. Your dinner and an overnight stay will be in York.
Today, post breakfast, complete your check-out formalities and head towards London. Enjoy your 5 Hours scenic drive back to the Metropolis. Check-in at the hotel in London and rest of the day is at leisure. London has so much to explore; enjoy the musicals, visit Shakespeare's Globe or enjoy the View from the Shard! There is so much to do! Your dinner and an overnight stay will be in London.
Day 09Heathrow Airport
Last day of the tour! Enjoy the breakfast with your fellow travelers; promise to be in contact over the social media and the phone. Complete your check-out formalities and a shuttle will transfer you to the airport. Your tour concludes at Heathrow Airport.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in London
- Accommodation for 1 night in Kendal
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Edinburgh
- Accommodation for 1 night in Glasgow
- Accommodation for 1 night in York
- Guided Tour to London, Edinburgh, Glasgow and York
- Admission to London Eye Standard Ticket
- Standard Admission to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Cruise on Lake Windermere
- 08 Breakfast and 08 Dinners
- Coach transfer throughout the tour
- Airport Pickup & Drop
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry tickets to any of the attractions other than mentioned
- Food & Beverages (Unless specified)
- Activities Equipment Fees & Rental
- Airfare/Train Tickets
- Current applicable Taxes
- Anything which is not part of Inclusions
Please Note :
- Meals: MAP (Mid-American, Breakfast & Dinner)
- Once booked, this tour is Non-Cancellable, Non-Changeable
- Vehicle provided is not at the customers’ disposal
- The prices mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis only
- Check-in & Check-out timings of the Hotel will be according to the respective Hotel
- Travelplum is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour
- We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings
- Any incidental or personal and other expenses and the cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon the circumstances
- Guests shall follow the Hotel Rules and applicable law of the land