Kerala Tour Package
Kerala is one of the planet’s most visited destination. The amazing natural beauty and climate make it God’s own country. Another important reason for visiting Kerala is, it has something for everybody e.g. Ayurveda Tourism, Wildlife Tour, Historical Monuments, Cultural Heritage and Romantic Tours. Being the leading tour operator in Ahmedabad We at TravelPlum designed best itineraries for Kerala tour package from Ahmedabad.
Sit back, relax, ask questions and let us make your time in Kerala fabulous
We are only traveling operator in Ahmedabad who listen to your requirement on uttermost priority and together, we will design a unique day out that works for you and your fellow travelers if you want customized itineraries. To know about our unique Kerala tour package from Ahmedabad contact us today!
- Convenient Pick Up/Drop to Cochin Airport/Train Station
- Explore Colonial Era Cochin City – The Gateway of Kerala
- Enjoy optional Boating at Periyar Lake & Wildlife Sanctuary
- See the serenity while driving from one to other destination
- Explore Alleppey – commonly known as the ‘Venice of the East’
Brief Itinerary :
Day 1 : Arrive Cochin Airport/Train Station. Day at leisure. Overnight stay at Cochin
Day 2 : Half Day drive from Cochin to Munnar (5 Hours). Overnight stay at Munnar
Day 3 : Munnar Local Sightseeing & Visit Tea Plantations. Overnight stay at Munnar
Day 4 : Munnar Hotel to Thekkady half Day drive. Day at leisure. Overnight stay at Thekkady
Day 5 : 4 Hours drive from Thekkady to Alleppey. Overnight stay at Alleppey
Day 6 : 2 Hours drive from Alleppey to Cochin. Drop at Cochin Airport/Train Station. Tour Concludes
Additional Information :
Days of Operation : Every day
On arrival at Kochi, Memorable journey starts With God`s Own Country and further transfer to the hotel. Kochi (colonial name Cochin) is a vibrant city situated on the south-west coast of India known for breathtakingly scenic beauty, hailed as \'God\'s Own Country\'. Moreover, Cochin is also referred as the Gateway to Kerala. You can visit Jewish Synagogue, Chinese Fishing Nets, Mattancheri palace, Fort Kochi beach, Jew Street and many more attractions that are jewel to the city. Overnight stay at the hotel in Cochin.
Enjoy breakfast and your memorable Journey begins when and further transfer to the Munnar hotel. Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, and perched about 1600 m above sea level, the hill station of Munnar once used to be the summer resort of the erstwhile British administration in south India. This hill station is marked by vast expanses of tea plantations, colonial bungalows, rivulets, waterfalls and cool weather. It is also an ideal destination for trekking and mountain biking. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03Kundale tea plantation
After taking breakfast do some local sightseeing in Munnar. Visit the Kundale tea plantation, The High Range Club, Top Station (Chargeable), Mattuppetty, Devikulam, Chithirapuram, Marayoor (Chargeable), Pallivasal/Pothamedu, etc Evening free for leisure and shopping in Market. Overnight stay in Munnar.
This morning, After Breakfast drive from the land of tea plantations into the heart of the spice hills in Thekkady. The rest of the afternoon is free to enjoy a walk through the bustling spice market of Kumily village in Thekkady or you have the option of taking a boat cruise on Lake Periyar which is the best way to locate wildlife in Periyar Sanctuary (boats can be hired directly at the lake)
After breakfast proceed for Alleppey, you can enjoy sightseeing points in Alleppey, Enjoy nature with the Arabian Sea in the west and a vast network of Lakes, Lagoons and freshwater rivers criss-crossing it, Alappuzha is a district immense natural beauty. Referred as the \'Venice of East\' by travelers from across the world. This backwater country is home to diverse animal and bird life. By virtue of its proximity to the sea, the town has always enjoyed a unique place in the maritime history of Kerala.
Day 06Shey palace
After breakfast, proceed for a local sightseeing tour and visit Shey palace, Thiksey, Hemis Museum, Rancho School and Sindhu Ghat. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Leh.
- Accommodation at hotel on twin sharing basis at all the locations in Deluxe category
- Food as per selected plans
- A water bottle to each guest every day
- Transportation by private Air Conditioned Vehicles
- Fuel Charges | Parking Charges | Driver Charges | Road Tolls
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry tickets to any of the attractions
- Food & Beverages (Unless specified)
- Activities Equipment Fees & Rental
- Airfare/Train Tickets
- Current applicable Taxes
- Anything which is not part of Inclusions
Please Note :
- Meals : MAP (Mid-American, Breakfast & Dinner)
- Once booked, this tour is Non-Cancellable, Non-Changeable
- Vehicle provided is not at the customers’ disposal
- Vehicles Offered: Up to 3 pax- sedan | 4 to 6 pax- SUV or MUV | 7 to 9 pax- Mini Van
- The prices mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis only
- Check-in & Check-out timings of the Hotel will be according to the respective Hotel
- Travelplum is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour
- We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings
- Any incidental or personal and other expenses and the cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon the circumstances
- Guests shall follow the Hotel Rules and applicable law of the land