Jodhpur Tour Package
Jodhpur Tour Package from Ahmedabad
If you are think about booking a cheap Jodhpur tour package from Ahmedabad, don’t waste time and contact us – this gorgeous city won’t disappoint you. One of the Rajasthan’s most visited cities, Jodhpurhas something for everybody! From history to culture, art, excellent museums, astonishing architecture, royalty, diversity and fantastic local shopping experience. No wonder Jodhpur is one of India’s most visited state capitals. Jodhpur is full of wonder and adventure making it a destination to come back to time and time again and with our affordable Jodhpur tour package from Ahmedabad you can do just that!
From the vibrant palaces to the quaint art galleries and gorgeous scenery, this value-minded Jodhpur holiday package is sure to delight all of your senses. Book our Jodhpur holiday package or just relax while you ponder what next to see and do in Jodhpur and our executive come up with customized itinerary.
- Visit Hawa Mahal, Jal Mandir and many other historical sites
- Convenient departures from your location in Ahmedabad
- Explore ‘The Golden City of India’ - Jaisalmer
- See the intricate stone carvings and Jain Temples inside the fort
- Travel with friendly driver cum tour guide
Brief Itinerary :
Day 1 : Pick-up from Ahmedabad. Drive towards Jodhpur (444 Kms/ 8 Hrs). Overnight Jodhpur
Day 2 : Visit to Mehrangarh Fort and other places. Then depart for Jaisalmer. Overnight Jaisalmer
Day 3 : Visit to Jaisalmer Fort. Visit Khuri for desert safari. Overnight Jaisalmer
Day 4 : Visit to Bada Bagh Shrine. Depart for Ahmedabad
Additional Information :
Days of Operation : Every day except Sunday.
You will be picked up from your location in Ahmedabad. Enjoy your ride from Ahmedabad to Jodhpur. Upon arrival you will be taken to a 3 star deluxe hotel in Jodhpur. Complete your Check-in formalities & rest for a while. In the evening as per your preferable time you can take a stroll in the market and streets. Enjoy your dinner and an overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Day 02Mehrangarh Fort
After having the breakfast you will visit Rajasthan\'s largest fort, Mehrangarh Fort. Then you will visit Moti Mahal. You will have some free time for lunch (optional). Visit Sheesh Mahal - Palace beautifully designed in colored glasses. Depart for Jaisalmer in the evening. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day 03Jaisalmer Fort
After a hearty breakfast you will visit Jaisalmer Fort. Then you will have some free time for lunch (optional) Visit Khuri for Desert safari (optional) then rest of the day at your leisure. You may take a stroll through local market and find yourself a little souvenir. Enjoy your dinner and an overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day 04Bada Bagh
After your breakfast you will visit Bada Bagh to see tombs of the local rulers and the intricate carving on their tomb. After that you will have some free time for lunch (optional) Then as your tour comes to an end you will depart for Ahmedabad.
Please Note :
- Meals : MAP (Mid –American Breakfast + Dinner )
- Timing variates at attractions and religious places as per the season
- Once booked tour is non-cancellable, non-changeable
- Vehicles offered : up to 3 –pax : sedan | 4 to 6 pax : SUV or MUV | 7 to 9 pax -mini-van
- The prices mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis only
- Check in & check out timings of hotel will be according to respective hotel
- Travelplum is not responsible, nor liable for any damage , loss or injury cause to any passenger while taking the tour
- We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested of take care of their belongings
- Any incidental or personal and other expenses and the cost of items which are not specified/ mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon the circumstances
- Guests shall follow the hotel rules and applicable law of the land