Dwarka, Somnath & Gir Tour Package
- Convenient departures from Ahmedabad Train Station/ Airport
- Enjoy a quick boat ride from Dwarka to Bet Dwarka
- Comfortable & Luxurious stay in 3 star deluxe properties
- Enjoy Light & Sound show at Somnath Temple
- Experience enthralling Jeep Safari in Gir National Sanctuary
Brief Itinerary :
DAY 1 : Pick-up from Ahmedabad and drive towards Dwarka. (440 Kms/8 Hours) Overnight Dwarka.
DAY 2 : Dwarka to Somnath via Porbandar and Madhavpur Beach. (234km/5 Hours Approx.) Overnight Somnath.
DAY 3 : Visit to Somnath Temple, then Gir National Sanctuary. (65 Kms/1.5 Hours) Overnight Gir.
DAY 4 : Post breakfast; explore Gir National Sanctuary – the only adobe of Asiatic Lions. Overnight Gir.
DAY 5 : Enjoy breakfast and departure for Ahmedabad at your convenience. (350 Kms/8 Hours)
Additional Information :
Days of Operation : Every day except Sunday
You will be picked up by your driver from Ahmedabad Train Station/International Airport. Enjoy your ride from Ahmedabad to Dwarka. Upon arrival you will be taken to 3 star deluxe hotel in Dwarka. Upon arrival, complete your check-in procedures and rest for a while. As per the available time in the evening you can visit the world-famous temple. If time permits, your may also visit Nageshwar Jyortirling temple. Enjoy dinner at the hotel and your comfortable overnight stay at Dwarka.
Wake up early to witness Mangla Aarti, then return back and enjoy breakfast at hotel. Later, proceed to Somnath (234 km/ 4.5 hrs). You will be having free time for lunch in Porbandar. While in Porbandar, visit Kirti Mandir - the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi and learn about non violence.
While proceeding towards Somnath, you will also have a quick relaxation time at Madhavpur Beach which is the only water beach in India. It is also filmmakers' favorite destination. Arrive Somnath in the evening and check-in at your hotel. Later, you can visit Somnath Temple for the spectacular Light & Sound show in the evening. You may take a stroll at the serene beach here. Enjoy dinner at the hotel and overnight stay at Somnath.
Day 03Gir National Forest
On this day of the tour, enjoy breakfast and complete check-out formalities. Later, proceed towards Gir National Forest; the only home of Asiatic Lions. Enjoy lunch at your leisure and explore local shops for some handicraft shopping. As your day comes to an end, spend a comfortable overnight stay near the Gir Sanctuary.
Day 04wildlife safari
Enjoy hearty breakfast at the hotel and head to enjoy wildlife safari in an open jeep. Please make sure you obtain your wildlife permits in advance. Your safari will last around 3 hours. Later, enjoy lunch at leisure. Rest of the day is at leisure. You may like to explore local markets or meet locals. Enjoy dinner at the hotel and overnight stay.
Today shall be the last day of the tour. Complete check-out formalities and later; head back for Ahmedabad. You will be dropped at your convenient location in Ahmedabad.
- Accommodation at hotel on twin sharing basis at all the locations in Deluxe category
- Food as per selected plans
- A water bottle to each guest every day
- Transportation by private Air Conditioned Vehicles
- Fuel Charges | Parking Charges | Driver Charges | Road Tolls
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry tickets to any of the attractions
- Admission to Gir Wildlife Sanctuary
- Food & Beverages (Unless specified)
- Airfare/Train Tickets
- Current applicable 5% GST
- Anything which is not part of Inclusions
Please Note :
- Meals : MAP (Mid-American, Breakfast & Dinner)
- Once booked, this tour is Non-Cancellable, Non-Changeable
- Gir National Sanctuary remains closed from 16th June to 15th October every year
- Ferry tickets are not included
- Vehicles Offered: Up to 3 pax- sedan | 4 to 6 pax- SUV or MUV | 7 to 9 pax- Mini Van
- The prices mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis only
- Check-in & Check-out timings of the Hotel will be according to the respective Hotel
- Travelplum is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour
- We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings
- Any incidental or personal and other expenses and the cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon the circumstances
- Guests shall follow the Hotel Rules and applicable law of the land