5 Days Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, New Orleans & San Antonio Tour from Dallas
Brief Itinerary :
Day 01 : Arrive Dallas. Transfer to Hotel. Day free at Leisure. Overnight Dallas
Day 02 : Dallas to Fort Worth. Overnight Fort Worth
Day 03 : Full Day Trip from Fort Worth to Dallas. Overnight Fort Worth
Day 04 : Travel from Fort Worth to San Antonio via Austin. Overnight San Antonio
Day 05 : Travel from San Antonio to Houston. Tour Ends at IAH/HOU Airport
Additional Information :
Days of Operation : Every Thursday & Friday
You will fly into either Dallas-Fort worth Intercontinental Airport (DFW) or Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) and meet with the tour guide at either the baggage claim area or the passenger waiting area. If you arrive before 3:00pm; you can drop your luggage off and go shopping in the area. Enjoy your overnight stay in Dallas.
Day 02Fort Worth
Enjoy hearty breakfast in the morning, you day will begin as you visit Galleria Mall in Dallas. You will also visit Sundance Square in Fort Worth. Later, visit Forth Worth Water Gardens, the Historic Stockyard and the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame. Post dinner, enjoy Stockyards Championship Rodeo. Overnight stay in Fort Worth.
Day 03Museum at Dealey Plaza
Post breakfast; you will visit George W Bush Presidential Library in the morning. Later, enjoy an optional short lunch break; you will head to the famous Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, which showcases the life, death, and legacy of President John F. Kennedy. You will also visit the heart of Dallas, Pioneer Plaza, which offers more than 50 bronze statues of cowboys, and the spectacular 360-degree panoramic view from Reunion Tower. You will also have a brief stop at Giant Eyeball and AA Center - the home of NBA's Dallas Mavericks. Overnight stay in Fort Worth.
Enjoy the breakfast and you will start heading to Austin - the capital of Texas. During the tour in Austin, you will see State Capitol Building, the University of Texas campus, and a quick stop at Hope Outdoor Gallery. You will continue towards San Antonio, the romantic city of Texas. You will have a chance to take a night tour and walk around the beautiful riverside when you arrive, also have the option of taking the night cruise to get a stunning night view of San Antonio. Overnight stay at San Antonio.
Day 05Buckhorn Museum
On the last day, enjoy breakfast, and you will go to the Alamo. Then you will go to the Buckhorn Museum. You will continue to visit the Historic Market Square and the Tower of the Americas. After that, the tour will end. Please check "Departure and Return" for pickup and drop-off details. Please choose flight leave from IAH/HOU (George Bush Intercontinental Airport or William P. Hobby Airport) after 2000 Hrs.
- Airport Pickup & Drop
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- Daily Breakfasts
- Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry tickets to any of the Attractions
- Food & Beverages (Unless specified)
- Activities Equipment Fees & Rental
- Airfare/Train Tickets
- Anything which is not part of Inclusions
Please Note :
- Meals: CP (Continental, Breakfast)
- Once booked, this tour is Non-Cancellable, Non-Changeable
- Vehicle provided is not at the customers’ disposal
- The prices mentioned are per person on twin sharing basis only
- Check-in & Check-out timings of the Hotel will be according to the respective Hotel
- Travelplum is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour
- We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings of the guest. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings
- Any incidental or personal and other expenses and the cost of items which are not specified/mentioned in the inclusions are to be borne by the guest
- This is an indicative itinerary & subject to change depending upon the circumstances
- Guests shall follow the Hotel Rules and applicable law of the land